The most advanced science

We keep the highest quality research standards to deliver the best results.

How raw DNA data turns into the report we give to you

Around 99.5% of the DNA we share with each other are the same. The remaining 0.5% accounts for the differences between us.

This 0.5% of our DNA has a large impact on how you become you! It influences almost everything about us. From your hair and eye color to how we think.

Recent discoveries show 60% of the academic performance during the first year of education is inheritable, which means it is based on our DNA.

Our advanced algorithm analyzes the important parts of your child's DNA and estimates her math ability and reading comprehension.

Actionable suggestions. Backed by science.

Image Description

Why DNA is only part of the story

When it comes to your child's math ability and reading comprehension, DNA is only part of the story. 40% of the academic performance even in the first grade is based on the environment.

This is good because you, as a parent, have the ability to postively influence your child's environment. We tell you what the DNA says so you can use it to boost what the environment provides.

DNA is not everything

Reports you can trust

Our team of scientists and engineers uses a robust algorithm development process to ensure validity of the results.

The results we give are based on very high quality research from world leader research groups.

We only use scientific discoveries validated by the best referees.

The results we provide are calibrated based on real world observations.

cogniDNA report