Ippei Mizuhara IQ: The Scientific Result

Ippei Mizuhara's IQ is 119. As a graduate of UC Riverside, Mizuhara's IQ estimation is based on rigorous statistical methodologies and supported by credible, peer-reviewed research.

In a recent development, Los Angeles Dodgers Dodgers fire Shohei Ohtani's interpreter Ippei Mizuhara after Japanese star alleges (massive theft).

Want to explore more celebrity IQ estimations? Check out our celebrity IQ estimations page.

Ippei Mizuhara

Ippei Mizuhara

IQ: 119 ± 6

🔍 How Did We Calculate This?

Note: We do not know what was the SAT score of Ippei Mizuhara. So we utilized the average SAT score of UC Riverside, where ge got his undergraduate degree. We used that score of 1175 as a basis for our estimate from smartest US colleges list.

1️⃣ SAT to IQ Conversion:

Employing the formula IQ = 39.545 + 0.068 × SAT score, we calculated his IQ to be 119.

2️⃣ Determining the Confidence Interval:

With an SAT-IQ correlation coefficient of 0.8, SAT scores explain 80% of the variance in IQ. The remaining 20% unexplained variance translates to 20% of the IQ standard deviation (15), yielding 3. Therefore, the 95% confidence interval, calculated as ± (1.96 * 3), results in a range of 119 ± 6 (approximately 113 to 125). This methodology offers a robust and precise IQ estimate for Ippei Mizuhara.

3️⃣ Conclusion:

Ippei Mizuhara's IQ is 119, with a 95% confidence interval of 113 to 125. This means that Mizuhara's intelligence is in the upper level, above 90% of the population.