How Smart is Mr Beast Really? The Only Scientific Estimate Online

Dive into our comprehensive exploration of Mr Beast's IQ estimation. Distinct from generic figures scattered online, our Mr Beast IQ estimate is rooted in solid statistical methodologies and supported by credible, peer-reviewed research.

Want to explore more celebrity IQ estimations? Check out our celebrity IQ estimations page.

Mr Beast

Mr Beast

IQ: 111 ± 6

🔍 How Did We Calculate This?

Note: We do not know SAT score of MrBeast so We used the average SAT score of Mr Beast's college, which is 1050, as a basis for our estimate.

1️⃣ SAT and IQ Correlation:

The correlation between SAT scores and IQ is well-established and documented in research studies. For more information, you can refer to the paper here.

2️⃣ Calculating IQ:

Using this correlation and the average SAT score of Mr Beast's college, we estimated his IQ to be approximately 111.

3️⃣ Adding a Confidence Interval:

The correlation between SAT scores and IQ is 0.8, meaning that SAT scores explain 80% of the variation in IQ, leaving 20% unexplained. Assuming this unexplained variation is normally distributed, we calculate a 95% confidence interval around our estimate. In a normal distribution, 95% of values lie within 1.96 standard deviations of the mean. Therefore, the 95% confidence interval is 111 ± (1.96 * 3) which approximates to 111 ± 6.

4️⃣ Final Result:

Based on these calculations and the assumption that Mr Beast was an average student at his college, we estimate his IQ to be approximately 111, with a 95% confidence interval ranging from 105 to 117.