IQ, or intelligence quotient, is a measure of your ability to reason and solve problems. A higher IQ test score means you are able to reason and solve more difficut problems and solve problems faster.
The percentile is a number which describes your score relative to others' scores. For example if you are at the 99th percentile this means you are smarter than 99 out of 100 people. If you are at the 99.5th percentile, this means you are smarter than 995 out of 1,000 people.
Intelligence is highly heritable. IQ Test Score is a reflection of multiple intelligence tests. This means that variations in your DNA have an influence on your IQ test score. Reference 1. In general, higher IQ test score means being smarter.
Recent scientific reports show that up to 80% of intelligence, so your IQ test score is inheritable. The rest 20% is environment or "nurture". This means, combining with the information coming from genetic studies, it is possible to estimate a person's IQ test score by only analyzing that person's genetic data.
Recently, scientists have discovered variants in your DNA that affect your intelligence level which is reflected in your IQ test score. People with higher IQ test scores have higher probability to have higher education and higher income.
Our advanced algorithm analyzes the parts of your DNA that are important for intelligence and estimates your IQ test score. Many other websites offer a free iq test where you have to answer many questions and spend a lot of your valuable time. Our difference is that you do not have to answer any questions in our IQ test, since our algorithms only need the DNA data you upload.
When it comes to your likelihood of having high IQ, DNA is only part of the story. The environment also plays a role.
This is good because this gives you the ability to positively influence your environment to manage your stress and other experiences, and mitigate your response. We tell you what your DNA predicts, so you can use read, study, and think harder to improve and use your intelligence.Free IQ Report
Our team of scientists and engineers uses a robust algorithm development process to ensure validity of our results.
The results we give are based on the highest quality research from the world’s leading researchers.
We use the scientific discoveries published in the world’s most rigorous peer-reviewed scientific literature.
Our findings are calibrated based on real world observations.